Sunday, March 6, 2011

There are No Absolutes

VISHNU,
the Higher Intelligence who protects us from evil,
and his wife,
LAKSHMI,
the Goddess of Wealth, Health & Prosperity,
are Shiva's parents.


Everything is Existential. Meaning, everything is relative and situational.
Therefore, all people and beings are subject to transformation...
Depending on how we choose to engage the experience. ♥


________________

For the last few months I've been using "The Work" questions, as outlined by Byron Katie, in her book "I Need Your Love, Is that True?" This is a simple process of breaking-down certain modes of thinking and attitudes that keep people from being joyful. The questions are simply:
Do I know this is true?
Do I absolutely know this is true?
Who would I be without this thought?
What happens if I take the thought, and turn it around on my self?

No comments: